Hedge & Mutual Fund Careers: The Complete Guide
You save 93% -
99 Lessons (8h)
- Introduction and What is the Buy Side (Meaning Hedge Funds or Mutual Funds)?
- Hedge Funds Overview
- Mutual Funds Overview
- What is a Buy Side Research Process?
- Coming Up with Hedge Fund Investment Ideas
- Coming Up with Mutual Fund Investment Ideas
- Accounting Part 1 of 3: Income Statement Analysis
- Accounting Part 2 of 3: Balance Sheet Analysis
- Accounting Part 3 of 3: Cash Flow Statement Analysis
- Financial Modeling Part 1 of 4: Introduction and Best Practices
- Financial Modeling Part 2 of 4: Where Do I Get Historical Data From?
- Financial Modeling Part 3 of 4: Case Study: Building a Model for LinkedIn
- Financial Modeling Part 4 of 4: Financial Model Exercise
- Valuation Part 1 of 6: Introduction and Best Practices
- Valuation Part 2 of 6: Discounted Cash Flow (DCF)
- Valuation Part 3 of 6: Price to Revenue
- Valuation Part 4 of 6: Price to Earnings & Additional Valuation Methodologies
- Valuation Part 5 of 6: Final Target Price Calculation & "TAM Sanity Check"
- Valuation Part 6 of 6: Differences in How Hedge & Mutual Funds Model & Value
- Assessing Financials with Formulas
- Interviewing Management & Additional Compliance Topics
- Buy Side Interview
- Keeping Your Boss (the Portfolio Manager) Happy at a Hedge Fund
- Keeping Your Boss (the Portfolio Manager) Happy at a Mutual Fund
- Getting Promoted from Analyst to Portfolio Manager at a Hedge fund
- Getting Promoted from Analyst to Portfolio Manager at a Mutual Fund
Be a Successful Investor with 8 Hours of Content from Award-Winning MBA Professor Chris Haroun
InstructorChris Haroun is an award winning business school professor, venture capitalist, MBA graduate from Columbia University and former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.